Wednesday 6th September
- 2.00-2.30pm: new pupils and their parents arrive. Pupils should be in school uniform. At the roundabout by the Sports Hall you will be directed to the appropriate parking place by Prefects. Unload luggage and books at your House, followed by refreshments in the Dining Hall and Lower Argyle.
- Note: pupils who were here last year should not arrive until 6.30pm. Boarders should note that all beds are allocated in advance, and you will not be able to select your own.
- 3.30pm: all new pupils and their parents to the Big Schoolroom (main hall on Chapel Square) for a welcome by the Warden, Mr Boobbyer.
- 4pm: all new pupils and parents go to House locations for meetings and information sessions with House staff and senior House pupils.
- 5.30pm: all parents, and day boys/girls, leave.
- 6pm: Supper for new boarders.
- 8.30pm: all other boarders to have returned by this time. Roll-call in House.
Thursday 7th September
- 8.50am: all day boys and day girls report to House.
- 9am: Warden’s Assembly in BSR, followed by Chapel seating arrangements, followed by first Chapel service.
- 11.30am: Form administration periods.
- 2.00-3.30pm: First classes, after which day boys and day girls may go home.
Friday 8th September
- First full school day.
- Day boys and girls report by 8.10am.