This year’s major drama production is the perennially-popular Rodgers and Hammerstein 1943 musical Oklahoma! Rehearsals have been going on for many weeks now, and they culminate in performances shortly. The details are below. All performances start at 7pm in the Big Schoolroom, and last approximately 1 hour 45 minutes (including a short interval).
Tickets are not issued, and there is no charge for entry, but parents and their guests are advised that seats cannot be guaranteed on Friday and Saturday evenings after the times indicated.
On Saturday evening parents and families are welcome to come to a have a drink with the Warden at 6pm in the Drawing Room.
Thursday 16th November: preview
- Attendance: all Primary and First Form, including day pupils. No external visitors.
Friday 17th November: first performance
- Attendance: all Second Form; all remaining day boys and girls; all those taking standard overnight exeats on Saturday evening.
- Parents and guests are welcome, but are advised to be seated by 6.45pm.
Saturday 18th November: second performance
- Attendance: all remaining boarders, and P/I/II boarders who wish to see the musical for a second time.
- Parents and guests are welcome, but are advised to be seated by 6.40pm.