Wednesday 5th September
- 2.00-2.30pm: arrival of new pupils at boarding houses, and unloading of luggage, followed by refreshments in Lower Argyle/Dining Hall.
- 3.30pm: Welcome and address by Warden in Big Schoolroom to all new pupils and their parents.
- 4.00-4.45pm: Meetings with House staff (different locations).
- 5.30pm: Parents and day pupils depart by this time.
- 6.00pm: Supper for new boarders.
- 6.30pm to 8.30pm: Return of all other boarders to House.
Thursday 6th September
- Late rising.
- 8.50am: Day boarders and day pupils report to House.
- 9.00am: Warden’s Assembly in BSR, followed by Chapel arrangements and then service, followed by administration periods and lunch.
- 2.00pm: two afternoon classes, finishing at 3.30pm. Day pupils and day boarders may go home after this time.
- Evening: short prep sessions for all boarders.
Friday 7th September
- First full school day.