Yesterday evening in the Big Schoolroom Mr McCarthy and Ms Maybury presented the annual TY awards. Mr McCarthy, shortly to step down as TY co-ordinator after 8 years, reviewed the impressive range of activities Fourth Form have undertaken during the year. He said it was particularly important that pupils grab the opportunities they are presented with, and that it was enormously gratifying when they did so. He thanked the rest of the TY team for their hard work in maintaining the Programme. Ms Maybury presented certificates for the Columban Award Scheme, which includes self-chosen activities and ones such as Emergency Aid, hikes and CPR training.
The Warden thanked Mr McCarthy and his team for all they have done for the pupils this year, and wished Ms Kilfeather as she takes over as Co-ordinator from September.
- Sveva Ciofani: Spanish
- Kaspar Twietmeyer: Physics
- Paula Ruiz Sanchez: Chemistry
- Casimir zu Hohenlohe: Latin
- Éile Ní Chianáin: Irish
- Imogen Casey: Geography
- Gioia Dönhoff: Economics
- Amelie Buzay: Design and Art
- Oscar Yan: Maths and History
- Raphaela Ihuoma: Business, English and Religion
- Sinéad Cleary: French, Biology, Music and Classical Studies
- Columban Award Scheme: Elise Williams
- Spirit of Transition Year: Sinéad Cleary