https://www.stcolumbas.ie/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_0661-scaled.jpg 2560 1707 sccdublin https://www.stcolumbas.ie/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/weblogo.png sccdublin2020-02-03 18:54:582020-02-03 18:54:58Junk Kouture Voting
Junk Kouture Voting
Today in Assembly we heard about the Transition Year entries for the Junk Kouture competition. They now need your help to get through to the next stage by voting for them online. We would really appreciate your help.
Voting is free: you just need to register with a few details. You can vote once every day from Monday 3rd February until Friday 7th (6 pm). Please share the link. We are a small school so they need every vote they can get!
- Register to vote app.junkkouture.com
- Vote for the design/ designs you want to get through. You can vote for 1-4 of the designs each day. Search by their design name or follow the links below:
- Bonnie, Jasmine & Maria: Slaves to Pollution
- Emma: Books for Dreams
- Lioba & Franz: Black Water
- Caroline & Vera: The Treasure Hunters
For more photos of the outfits have a look on the @stcolumbas_art Instagram page.